Sunday, January 3, 2010

Heat vs. Hornets

The Heat came into this game with a three game win streak and I really expected the best. What I got was a horse of a totally different color. It was a lackluster and lackadaisical effort. Even with today’s guaranteed contracts, some of these guys should be worried about their jobs, about being cut on the court. Don’t get me wrong, I’m as big a Heat fan as anyone, a Wade fan from his days at Marquette. But this is their job and some of these guys don’t act as if it’s so except for Haslem. Haslem plays hard every play, every night and every game he earns his money. There is other that is on the bench that belongs there. Coach Spoelstra is mismanaging this team and the frustration is starting to spill over onto the court. It’s starting to show. If others cannot see this, then they are looking through rose-colored glasses. Even so I think the player should maintain their professionalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment